Goal: Build an user friendly website for Project Exploration, anon-profit focused on bringing STEM to kids in Chicago. (How awesome is that!)
The project started off as a site update project with theme customization. But it grew to include migrating the 2.2GB site to a more robust host.
- WordPress – easy to use and maintain
- Responsive design – looks and works great on any device
- Most current security features – site has been attacked regularly but all attacks were unsuccessful
- Image and site speed optimization – load times are fast despite pages being image heavy
- Google site map and search engine friendly URLs – site works well with Google.