Goal: Gallagher Corp needed their old, static website converted to a responsive WordPress website.
Client’s site was several years old. It wasn’t nonfunctional or unattractive. But it wasn’t responsive.
Instead of going for a full redesign and rebuild, the client wanted the existing appearance recreated in WordPress.
- WordPress – easy to use and maintain
- 301 Redirects – since we were replacing an existing site, over 70 redirects had to be added
- Responsive design – looks and works great on any device
- Most current security features – site has has some attacks but all attacks were unsuccessful
- Image and site speed optimization – load times are fast despite pages being image heavy
- Google site map and search engine friendly URLs – site works well with Google.