Having a website isn’t enough.
The problem is too many business websites are designed poorly.
The design is:
- Focused on appearance
- Copied blindly from another business
But your site’s design should be:
- Focused on your customers
- Designed around a marketing plan
- Built to serve your business and business model
Appearance is important. But put yourself in your visitors’ shoes.
When you shop online, what makes you whip out your credit card?
- Was it how “unique” the site was?
- Was it the site’s color selection?
- Was it the font?
It was none of those. It never is.
You made a purchase because you had a need, you found the solution, you trusted the solution, and you were able to make the purchase. Is that the experience when visitors have when they come to your site?
It can be.
My goal is to help you get more traffic, build trust and authority, and make sales. I do this by starting with what matters: your customers, your business, and you.
I will help you:
- Identify why you’re getting the traffic you have
- Identify how to get new traffic
- Create an engagement plan to turn visitors into customers
- Rebuild your site to execute that plan
What happens when you have a hard-working website?
You spend less time looking for leads because your site would be attracting them and qualifying them for you.
You spend less time making sales because your site would be doing that for you, too.
What does that mean to you?
More time to spend working IN your business instead of ON it.
More time for family, friends, and hobbies.
More time with your phone turned off.
So tell me. Do you want a professional-looking site? Or do you want a professional site?